Friday, October 29, 2010

Feedback

Hey everyone, haven't written a post in a few days, but am writing a draft for a new post on the principles of power.  I just wanted to dedicate this post to feedback on the posts I have written already.

If you have a bit of time, please help me answer a few questions:

1.) What do you like about the blog?
2.) What do you dislike about the blog?
3.) What type of posts do you want to see in the future?
4.) What authors/books do you want to hear about?
5.) What other topics on power do you want to hear more about?
6.) Miscellaneous comments - whatever else is on your mind.


THANKS A LOT FOR ALL OF YOUR SUPPORT!

8 comments:

joanna.elherro said...

i just like it when we hang out and stuff. :D

Donkote said...

1.) Very informative, learned a lot from your posts
2.) nothing that i really dislike to be honest
3.) any general information for day to day things would be pretty interesting
4.) don't really read much >.>
5.) HOW TO OBTAIN MORE!!
6.) keep up the good work, look forward to reading more

Jon Gaskins said...

sweeeeeet man alot of followerz ;D

nick said...

1.) Very nice
2.) nothing in particular
3.) things like you post now
4.) not really a reader

Nominator said...

1. informative
2. "fake" not interesting, not mainstream, etc
3. see above :)
4. mainstream fiction?
5. ???
6. tech related!

Pro said...

I like the your blog as a whole and the direction your going is great.

T.dot said...

your posts are great, keep it up

trashpandas said...

I just started reading, but I like what I've read so far. I'll give you better feedback after I've been here a while~